Lemony Walnut Pasta
Inspiration is Vegetarian Times Lemon Pasta with Toasted Walnuts.
- One cup of walnut halves. Or more depending on your preference.
- One half cup of parmesan if you like.
- One half cup of olive oil.
- One half cup of lemon juice.
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced.
- One pound of spaghetti.
- One half cup of capers.
- One and a half cup of tomatoes or whatever vegetable you might like to add. Zucchini would be great in this sautéed a tad and added.
- Salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Toast your walnut halves on 350 for about 10 minutes. Cool and chop.
- Mix your olive oil with the lemon juice, minced garlic, capers tomatoes and shredded parmesan if you like cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.